1941 pattern double sided multipiece woven navy blue cotton and rayon construction pennant. Roughly 36cm long. 24cm tall.Machine embroidered national eagle in gold and brown thread.Top and bottom and hoist edges of pennant are trimmed in ribbed gilt tress with a interwoven swastika pattern. Some mothing to blue cotton on both sides.Nice item
The Harbor pilots flag was flown on Kriegsmarine vessels to indicate that the ship had a qualified harbor pilot aboard. Harbor pilots were required when bringing a ship into port.Original brass toggles attached and black stamped markings to bunting.65cm x 48.Flag has some small holes otherwise good condition.
For RAD personnel assigned to the construction work on the Westwall(Siegfried Line).The 'W' stands for Arbeitsgau West.Machine woven rayon construction.Silver "W" and stripes on a black field. Machine woven to the top of its rayon base, in silver threads, is "RADJ" within an inverted triangle,"G.& W." beneath it, and "Ges." and "Gesch.,"for "Gesetzlich Geschützt" (By-law Protected), to either side of it.
Alloy badge commemorating the handover of Inf Regt 61 in 1938.Features the Regimental cypher and Imperial crown.Infanterie-Regiment von der Marwitz (8. Pommersches) Nr. 61 was an elite Imperial Regiment with a proud history.
Machine woven SA insignia. Silver wire political eagle of triangular brown (Westmark) rayon back. Insignia is still mounted on its original tan coloured factory roll backing.
A pressed sand colour paper badge. To its obverse "Reichssport"(National-sport) and "Wettkampf" (Competition) above Hitler Youth diamond. The diamond sits atop a circular stadium, with flags flying to either side of it. "M.Q.," maker initials to side of flags.