Very nice Waffen SS Unterscharfuhrer tunic group comprising an M43 tunic converted to M44 style .Field grey gabardine material 5 button tunic.This has been a field conversion and done in a very nice professional manner. The breast pockets are standard M43 type. Left breast has thread loops for wear of two awards. The tunic has four sets of vertically aligned three stitched eyelets with one set situated at either side of the front closure and two to either side of the back panel waistline designed for the belt support hooks. Reverse of the field blouse have two short vertical tapering seams and the reverse also has a short vertical tail skirt vent.To the right of tail vent has been a period repair.The straight sleeve cuffs each have a small vertical slash to the outside seams with a single stitched button eyelet and button to each.Lower right sleeve has staining possibly either blood or oil.The upper left sleeve has machine embroidered SS sleeve eagle in silver/grey threads on a black base. The eagle is machine stitched to the sleeve. Black wool construction slip on Artillery/Tank Destroyer Shoulder straps and retaining loops and pebbled buttons are intact.NCO silver aluminium diamond shaped tress and red waffenfarbe to outside edges.Machine embroidered runic and rank tabs are machine stitched to the collar. Both in lovely worn condition. Tunic also comes with EK2 ribbon.Tunic buttons are pebble type. The interior of the field blouse is partially lined in grey artificial silk. The right front tail skirt lining has a field dressing pocket with a single button closure. The lining also has four vertical grey straps with four stitched eyelets to each positioned to the reverse of the exterior belt support hook eyelets. Lining to right breast panel has black size RB numbered ink stamps,an army stamp but not uncommon to be issued to SS troops particularly late war.
Belt buckle is early die stamped solid nickel/silver construction features a smooth outer field with a high relief, embossed, central motif pattern consisting of an SS style national eagle with out-stretched wings, clutching a wreath encompassing a static swastika. The swastika and wreath are encompassed by a circular rope border with Gothic script motto, "Meine Ehre heißt Treue!", (My Honour is Loyalty!). The reverse of the buckle is a mirror image of the obverse and the buckle catch, prong bar and prongs are all intact. The reverse the buckle is also well marked with the stamped manufacturer’s initials,"O&C", indicating manufacture by Overhoff & Cie of Lüdenscheid and "Ges. gesch.", indicating, Gesetzlich Geschützt,(Protected by Law). Black leather belt is complete and in good condition and ink stamped on tongue '94' and maker stamp however this is difficult to decipher.
K98 pouches are early pattern, blackened pebbled leather construction three compartments to each ammo pouch.Maker marked and dated for 1943 and numbered to one pouch.Other pouch is marked Hamburg 1942'.
Presentation bust to a Panzer Unteroffizier. Marble base with silver washed bronze bust of German Panzer crewman. Inscribed with 'In treuer Kameradschaft Uffz. Korps 1/S.E.B.4'. 7 inches high.
1941 pattern double sided multipiece woven navy blue cotton and rayon construction pennant. Roughly 36cm long. 24cm tall.Machine embroidered national eagle in gold and brown thread.Top and bottom and hoist edges of pennant are trimmed in ribbed gilt tress with a interwoven swastika pattern. Some mothing to blue cotton on both sides.Nice item
Nice presentation award to a Staff Unteroffizier in commemoration of his army 12 years service.Features bronze relief of a German Soldier wearing a steel helmet.Helmet has decals to both sides.His shoulders are bare and his head tilted to side.Marble base with brass plaque which is inscribed with ' Uffz-Korps Stab J.R. 17 15.4.25-30.4.37
Type W246 used on surface ships and U-Boats. 8 day movement. Bakelite mounting with opening glass door face. In working order, key is present. The eagle and swastika marking has been erased beneath the winding mechanism on the clock face. Maker J.UNGHANS.
A very rare item used by the Luftwaffe.For use in three man dinghy the bag was worn by the aircrew and contained emergency aids including booklet on 'Behaviour In Distress',Suncream and Eyeglasses,Frost cream,Solar Sail Awning,Repair Fuses for leaks,First Aid Kit.No original contents are present in bag.Canvas construction bag.Front of bag has label with printed details of contents.Webbing closure straps with alloy buckles to front.Reverse has wooden toggles attached to rope fittings for fastening to equipment.Two toggles are missing and top corner has some damage with small hole and tear where rope and toggle should be. G.C.
Presentation piece from Gauleiter Otto Telschow to Kreisleiter Willy Milewski on 12.8.1938.Milewski was a Kreisleiter for district of Celle in Lower Saxony.Telschow was a Police official in Hamburg who became Gauleiter of Eastern Hannover region,a position he retained until the end of WWII.Taken prisoner by the British Army at Luneburg ,Telschow committed suicide in prison by slashing his wrists.Milewski was last seen in the Luneburg area,his whereabouts after this is unknown.
Stein in good condition and base has several stamps 'BLEIFREI' (Lead free) and foundry stamp B2B. 'RODERS ARS' maker stamp and 'ENTWURF FRIDO WITTE'
National and Merchant Flag of the North German Confederation of 1867-1871 and of the First German Reich 1871-1918 used throughout WW1 and also as the National and Merchant Flag from 1933 -1935. Very large multi piece construction, size approx 200'' x 350''.Some staining but in good overall condition with no holes.
The Harbor pilots flag was flown on Kriegsmarine vessels to indicate that the ship had a qualified harbor pilot aboard. Harbor pilots were required when bringing a ship into port.Original brass toggles attached and black stamped markings to bunting.65cm x 48.Flag has some small holes otherwise good condition.
This is the standard issue hand held microphone used in conjunction with almost all German field radios.Molded black and red bakelite and metal alloy construction microphone. The microphone is shaped for easy of handling with a depressed finger groove to the top edge and another depressed finger groove to the bottom front. The bottom front has a panel with an inset molded red bakelite activation button. The activation button has impressed script "Drücken"(Push). The center has a black circular metal microphone cover with small holes. Above the cover is impressed red painted script "Feind hört mit", (The enemy is listening). The reverse of the microphone is marked with a stamped Waffen-amt mark. The bottom edge of the microphone has a woven tan fabric covered connection wire .